maandag 3 oktober 2011

Made some new things

 The last days I was very busy with making a few things.
This post-it block cover was not one of those things, but was still waiting
to by on the photo.
It's something nice to make and very easy.
The stamp is one of Snag 'em Stamps and is very nice
to use.
This card is one of my own sketches and just put it together and I love
the way it looks finally.
The Stamp I just for this card is 3290H Cozy from
Penny Black and I love those stamps.
The word stamp is a Mandy stamp

The next thing I made was en nice little box where you can put some 
stamped cards in which you still need to color or you can give it
to someone with a little present in it.
The stamp is Magnolia - Tilda with Ice Cream from the Lazy Summer
collection.



And still making Christmas cards so here is another one.
The stamp is from Marianne Design - Eline's Toddlers Christmas EC 0103
Here are some close up pictures from this card.
The stamps are colored with my Prisma color Premium pencils.

The wordart at the picture above here is also from Marianne Design and
is explaning the dutch word Winter.

Today I almost became my first Copic Sketch Markers, but because
my order was send insured I had to sign when I got them but 
in just the few minutes I was not home and bringing Daan our son 
to school they came at the door.
So now I have to wait just another day and have to pick my order at a
local supermarket in town and I don´t like to wait...
I want my copics and try to work with them.

I still don't have someone to follow my and hope to welcome the first
one very soon.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten