vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Spring Fever

Because the weather in Holland is not so nice at this moment
I wanted to make an happy card and I had the perfect Magnolia stamp
for that job.
It's the Tilda with Lamb stamp and inside the card I used the
Tilda playing Hopscotch stamp.
Those 2 stamps I bought not so long ago and I had not used
them befort so the perfect match for the spring card.

The text in the circle I made myself and is free
for download at my free digistamps.
If you take it please let me know and comment me on my
blog or at the download site.
The inside of the card is like this.

Click on the picture for a bigger version.

And here you have a close up of Tilda on the
inside of the card.


Tilda is at both sides of the card colored with Copics at the skin
and hair.
The rest of the coloring I used my Prismacolor Pencils.
The Shapeabilities are from Spellbinders - Floral Doily Motifs

The quote in the inside I have found on the internet but I don't know the
author of it, so if you are let me know.

I made a digistamp of that quote and is also free
for download at my free digistamps.

I last told you that my blog will be after the english version
also in Dutch version, but because It will costs so much more
time to place it in 2 languages I decided to place an translation button
at the right of this blog. So it can be read by much more
people.

I'm also thinking to work out this card and placing it on
my blog, but I don't know if you like that.
So let me know if you like it when I place it on my blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten