woensdag 12 oktober 2011

Nieuwe sentiment

Well hello everybody.
Today I don´t have any card to show, but I want to share an sentiment ticket 
with you all again.
I love making them myself and sharing them with you.
Today I made this one.
I hope you like it again and keep watching my 
blog because I have more of them.

I also want to tell you about a very nice blogcandy at
the blog of Tiets or here club Kaarten maken met Tiets.
On both sites she is giving away some beautifull things.
On her blog she is giving away a set of Promarkers.
On her club Kaarten maken met Tiets she may give
away a set of the new Flexmarkers.
So please go and visit her sites and she for yourself.

I´m also working on my own sketch page and I want to share my first
sketch wit you today.
It is the sketch I made when I made the card I posted yesterday.
(click to enlarge)
All my sketches are going to be placed on my sketch page too, but also
on my home page of the blog.

2 opmerkingen: