zondag 16 oktober 2011

A little project

The last days I was working on a little project.
It is an chest of drawers.
I used my copics and my prismacolor pencils
I used the color purple because I love that color.
I don't know which design paper I used because I don't have
that so organised and I bought it about four years ago.
 (click to enlarge)
It is only strange that the hair on the picture is not so nice as it is in 
the real world. But I think it is because the light is shining on it.

(click to enlarge)
Here I pulled the drawers a little bit open so you can see how it works.
The things to open the drawers I made of an eyelet with an little brad that
I pulled through the eyelet. The eyelet is not going through the paper but
the hole I made for it is to small so it will make a little distance for the
brad to pull the drawer.

 (click to enlarge)
On this picture you can see Tilda in close up.
The hair and skin I colored with my copics, the other parts I
colored with my prismacolor pencils.

(click to enlarge)
This is an selfmade sentiment and you can download it on my 
freebie page or just down on this topic.
It is free for download.
I hope you'll like it and when you download it, I would really
like it if you leave a comment.




This is a flower I made myself by using
two different punch of flowers.
I am still looking for some nice (other) flower punch to
make different flowers and some leaves with them.

Yesterday we went to my parents, they live in Almere and
that takes one and a half hour to go there, so we always go
early and spend the whole day overthere.
Mostly we go on Sunday and we can't go to shops because they
are not open on Sunday, but now we went on Saterday and the shops
were open and we went to an shop with lots of scrap and cardmaking stuff.
I bought this few things.
(click to enlarge)
Some nice clearstamps of Artemio with nice/funny
cats.
An Martha Stewart punch Lace Heart.
And the copics blender.
So my day was fun and I hope you all like my post of today
And as I promised I have the sentiment for you to download
here it is.

And if you like blog candy's please take a look at the nice candy's
I like on the left sidebar of my blog on top.
Also if you like my blog I love it when you will follow my blog.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten